? ??????????????Animated Chanel? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 13057 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (77 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 19026 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 7, 2009

tyra banks dan naomi campbell bergaduh












Supermodel Tyra Banks invited fellow supermodel Naomi Campbell onto her TV show, The Tyra Banks Show, for a cozy chit chat which turned into a big confrontation. On the show Tyra accused Naomi of sabotaging her modeling career in the 90s

Tyra says,
I was tired of having to deal with you… I was tired of the pain; I was tired of the comparison.
I was tired of constantly hearing that I got cancelled from this job or that, or hearing that this photographer was called, or that magazine was called and (told) not to use me.




They should just put these two in a mud wrestling ring and have them duke it out, all this talking isn’t going to do anything. Besides the mud wrestling will really help the shows rating.

0 comments: