? ??????????????Animated Chanel? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 13057 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (77 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 19026 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

interview dengan naima

Mohawk-wearing waitress Naima Mora has been crowned the fourth winner of America's Next Top Model. She wins a management contract with Ford Models, a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl, and the opportunity to appear in a fashion spread in Elle magazine. Here's what the soft-spoken 20 year old from Detroit had to say after her big win.
How does it feel to be America’s Next Top Model? Amazing! Absolutely amazing! It’s so different. I didn’t expect any of this. It’s pretty unbelievable. I’m really pretty speechless. There’s not one word that I can give you to describe how I feel right now.
How hard was it to keep the secret from your family and friends? It was very, very hard at first. People are so into the competition and America’s Next Top Model so they really asked some tricky questions. It was hard but I kind of got used to it and I would just kind of tease my friends and joke with them.
How did you celebrate last night?I was with the other models. We had a party that Nigel Barker threw.
Now that you are the winner of America’s Next Top Model, what are you most looking forward to? I want to start working so bad. I am working already but I want to really be on those photo shoots and be on the runway. I also want to meet a lot of the fans of the show who rooted for me and voted for me as Cover Girl Of The Week every week.
I know! I was going to ask you about Cover Girl Of The Week. That must have been like icing on the cake because you knew you won the whole thing. Was it cool to know that the fans felt the same way as the judges did?It was cool. It was very, very cool. I never thought anywhere in my mind or my heart or my body that I would have such a good reception from all of America and those judges. It’s pretty mind blowing. I am amazed by it and I feel very appreciative of it as well.
Do you still wear a Mohawk? Yes. I still have a Mohawk. It’s growing in. I’m growing my hair a little bit but I still style it like a Mohawk.
I think it was Brittany last week who told me you’re the only person who could wear a Mohawk and make people jealous of it.[Laughs]
Did you watch the show last season? Yes. I watched a little bit of it.
Do you want to get any tips from (that season’s winner) Eva? Have you met? I met her once actually. Just on the street. I was doing my waitress job and I walked out and she was just walking down the street and I introduced myself. We didn’t talk too much. I didn’t spill the beans to her or anybody else. I just sort of said Hello. Now that I am part of the Cover Girl family, I hope that she will give me some pointers.
Are you single right now or are you dating someone? I am dating someone. It’s very new. We’ll see how it works out, but I feel really bad because I really don’t have time for him right now. (Laughs) I’m sort of like what a weird relationship!
You had some issues from your past that were kind of holding you back when you were on the show? Have you moved past those issues now? Everybody wakes up sometimes and thinks it’s a bad hair day or I don’t want to go out today. But the low self confidence, it’s gone. And I feel amazing. I’m very, very proud of myself. I don’t feel like a teenage girl anymore. I feel like a beautiful woman and a flower that has blossomed.

0 comments: